Invite kids to discover a whole new galaxy of adventures with a LEGO® brick-built toy model of the Pirate Snub Fighter (75346) that debuted in Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 3. The buildable starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and a compartment containing a thermal detonator element. There are also 2 new-for-May-2023 LEGO minifigures – a Snub Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and Vane with a sword – to add to the action-play possibilities. This set make a unique gift for Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans aged 8 and up.
A new way to build
Children can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Cool building toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999, and there is a huge variety of construction sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Starfighter set (75346) for action play – Kids can play out their own galactic adventures with this LEGO® brick recreation of the Pirate Snub Fighter from Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 3
- 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures with weapons – The Snub Fighter Pilot has a blaster pistol and Vane has a sword
- Built for action play – The Pirate Snub Fighter has an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and a compartment containing a thermal detonator element
- Gift idea for ages 8 and up – Give this 285-piece building toy as a holiday gift, birthday present or special treat to Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans
- Build, play and display – This brick-built snub fighter model measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 6 in. (16 cm) wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- Collectible building toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets enable kids and adult Star Wars fans to recreate iconic scenes, create their own action-adventures or simply display the buildable models
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks meet demanding industry standards, ensuring consistent, simple and secure connections
- Safety is a priority – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they comply with strict global safety standards